E-NEWS: M.I Abaga Shares A Photo Of His Baby


Following the release of his new music video ‘Bullion Van’ where he featured music stars, Phyno, Runtown and Stormrex, Chocolate City Music CEO, M.I Abaga known for his rhythmic flows has unveiled his ‘baby’.

Many music lovers and followers of the award winning rapper might be in awe or caught unawares about reports that M.I who has kept his private life away from the media has a baby.

Few hours before the release of his ‘Bullion Van’ video, M.I Abaga shared a photo of a Bentley worth millions of naira via photo sharing app, instagram.

He captioned the photo: “My baby is home!!! Shout out to the doctors that took care of her while she was sick… #BullionVan Video dropping tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!”

See an image of the Bentley below.






Twitter: - @korrectnaija BBM channel - C002317AD Facebook:- www.facebook.com/korrectnaija

No comments

What do you think about this post ??

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.