E-NEWS: ‘I Am Single’, Bimbo Akintola Rubbish Tales She Is In Search Of A Man


Ace actress, Bimbo Akintola has been in the news lately for reports she is about to finally walk down the aisle with the man of her dreams.

Known for her exhilarating roles in Nollywood flicks, the thespian rubbished claims she has a man saying ‘she can’t be pressured into marriage.’

In her recent interview with Vanguard Newspapers, Bimbo who was shot into prominence in 1997 said “I’m not looking for a husband and I don’t need one. I don’t need anything. I’m a complete person. I only do things that make me happy, because I believe and I understand the reality that there is just one life and you should live it to the maximum. Happiness and peace should be the key.”

“I’m not searching for a husband, because the rumour that I’m searching for a husband has given me Wahala. All kinds of people from left, right and centre, are looking for me saying they want to marry me. Please, I’m using this opportunity to tell everybody, I am not looking for a husband,” she added.





Twitter: - @korrectnaija BBM channel - C002317AD Facebook:- www.facebook.com/korrectnaija

No comments

What do you think about this post ??

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.