Exclusive Interview With JSG Grafix @Jeriano_jswagg



Korrectnaija.com Had The privilege
to Have An Interview with Jsg Grafix.
This Interview was conducted by
@KraziSwagz . Read Excerpts of the interview Below.
It Is My Pleasure
What Is Your Name ?

My Real names are jeremiah ekrakene
Can you give us a little bit of a background on yourself (Who Jeremiah Ekrakene is)?
Jeremiah ekrakene is d 4th child of his parents….frm delta state nd av a royal lineage”ekrakene”..bt was born nd brought up in benin,skull here in benin…nd can almost claim a bini boi ..lol… He is a cool guy if u understand him…

How does it feel being so young in the
Graphics work?
It feels gud..cause most artists are young so u understand them better nd the kind of job they want…is a wonderful feeling

Why did you decide for a career of graphic designer?

Have always have passion for arts from my child hood..because I know hw to draw nd paint very well…I even make money in my high school from drawing…so art has always been inside me…I only rebranded by doing it more digitally with a computer…nd when I tried everyone belik”u so gud with this”so I jst cnt stop.

Where do you see yourself in five years time from now?
Mehnnnn we going big..cuz evryday am improving…5 year frm nw I might jst be designing for foreign acts like lil wayne,rickross,50cent nd all hahahaha

What kind of design projects are you most interested in?
Hmm all kind of graphics designing…bt basically I will say an album art…

Almost All The Artistes On our Platform Keep Saying You Are The Best Grafix Designer In Nigeria…What Do U Say To That ?
yea…bt what I tell them is…maybe am the best they have seen…bt I know there are other graphics designer out there who is better…cuz I respect a lot of my collegues too..

Do You Have A Girl Friend?
Hahahhahahaha…let’s go to the next question pls

Now that you’re somewhat famous, how has life changed for you?
Noting much really I still like being my old self…bt thk we making lil money out of it…and we previledge to work with sum good and top artists

So, what do you think it is that’s making you so successful right now?
I think is hard work,commitment,nd creating a different style from d regular designs we are use to.

How Can you Be Contact Via Social Networks?
Twitter/Instagram @Jeriano_jswagg
Fb jeriano jeremiah…#unfortunately d fb list is filled
BB PIN 331F69C2
Check Out This Dope Artwork







 













Twitter: - @korrect9ja Facebook:- www.facebook.com/korrectnaija

2 comments:

  1. JSG is the best there is. He's dope.Viv said so

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grafix designer toh badt!cy naija...confirm it.......nd I luv diss jobsss

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this post ??

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.